This time I would like to show you how to create a classic makeup look that can be worn on a daily basis.
It can be successfully worn as an evening look as well.
Just apply your favorite red lipstick, which will complete the entire look.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply shimmering beige eyeshadow to the inner corners and to the area under the eyebrows. Apply light brown eyeshadow to the crease. Blend it well.
- Apply the same brown eyeshadow to the outer lower lid.
- Apply gold eyeshadow to the entire eyelid.
- Apply the same gold eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. On the waterline, apply a beige eye crayon.
- Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Makeup Atelier Paris Foundation 2NB
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Reinbow Set #2
- Korres Compact Powder Brightering Flawless Finish #WRP
- Kobo Professional Matt Bronzing & Contouring Powder 311 Nubian Desert
- Kobo Professional Matte Blusher 201 Apricot
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Eyeshadow Palette
- Kobo Professional Ideal Volume Mascara
- Inglot Brow Powder 567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner
- Deni Carte beige pencil
- Wibo Lip Sentention nr 1
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>