Today's look was inspired by these beautiful flowers ( see inspiration photo, below).
Although Spring is more than a month away, I wanted to start playing with bold color again.
This colorful look is really easy to create and you don't need too many products! You can always switch up the colors to your choice, enjoy!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Orange Eyeshadow
- Sleek Makeup I-divine Eyeshadow Palette -rio Rio |limited Edition| (orange, pink, purple, blue, green)
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Green Blue Eyeshadow
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder -PP21 White Orange
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- False Eyelashes
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white eyeshadow base over entire eyelids. Blend.
- Apply a neon orange eyeshadow to the center of the lid.
- Apply a red/orange or bright coral eyeshadow to the inner and outer 1/3 of the lid. Also apply to the entire crease, creating a halo effect around the 1st orange shadow.
- Pat on a white orange or light peach shimmery pearl pigment to the brow bone and inner corners as a highlight.
- Apply a blue eyeshadow to the lower lashline.
- Apply a pastel light green shadow to the inner lower lashline.
- Apply black kohl pencil to the lower waterline.
- Apply a bright green eyeshadow beneath the blue on the lower lashline, creating a gradient effect.
- Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes.
- Apply false lashes.
- Add black liner to the upper lashline and wing out for a bold look.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!