As you know I love to play with colors and love to create new makeup looks, today I am going to share a cut crease eye makeup tutorial with you.
I hope you like and try it.
Apply concealer under your eye and to the brow bone. Then apply eye primer over entire lids.
Step 2: Draw a line as shown in the picture with any black eye pencil.
Smudge the pencil with a smudging brush, as shown in the picture. You can re-apply the pencil as needed.
Apply black eyeshadow above the crease using the black pencil as a guide.
Apply brown eyeshadow right above the black and make sure to blend well with a blending brush.
Apply light pink eyeshadow to the entire eyelid.
Apply white eyeshadow to the brow bone.
Apply eyeliner to the upper and lower lashline.
Apply kajal and mascara. You're done with your cut crease eye makeup!
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (as a eye primer) (Review HERE)
- Maybelline Volume Mascara (review coming soon)
- Christine Eye Pencil in Black
- Liz Earle Reflecting Concealer (Review HERE)
- Hashmi Kajal
- Blending Brush by LA Minerals (Review HERE)
- Smudging Brush by LA Minerals (Review HERE)
- Avon Eyeshadow Brush (Review coming soon)
- L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner (Review Coming soon)
- Mabrook Eyeshadow Palette
|Mabrook Eyeshadow Palette
|Products I have used for this look.
I hope you liked my tutorial. Please leave your comments and suggestions below.
And yeah please do tell me what eye makeup tutorial you want me to do next?
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.