Summer is over and I wanted to create a colorful look. There's nothing surprising about this, because outside the window is gray and gloomy.
I didn't think too long, I took my brushes and spontaneously created this makeup look.
That I needed, because the last two weeks my makeup was limited only to foundation and mascara.
I really like this combination of colors.
1. Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. On the entire eyelid, apply a white eye crayon. Using a flat brush, smudge the crayon over the entire eyelid. Then, apply a blue eyeshadow on the crease and outer corner of the eyelid.
2. Apply dark violet eyeshadow on the outer part of the lid. Blend.
3. Apply turquoise eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid. In the inner corner, apply an olive eyeshadow. Connect the colors using a soft brush.
4. To enhance the colors in the outer corner I applied a purple eyeshadow.
5. Clean the skin from any fallout and apply foundation, concealer and powder. Emphasize the lower lashline using violet, turquoise and olive eyeshadows. Brighten the inner corners and the area under the eyebrows with a white eyeshadow.
6. Line your upper lashline with blue and silver liner. On the waterline, apply a blue eye crayon. Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
I hope you like this look.
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!