I reached for the Sleek ACID dusty eyeshadow palette and tried to make an interesting makeup look.
The colors are very difficult as I do not like matte eyeshadows, they're very hard to apply.
I also added silver liner - the symbol of the cold. Yes, it's cold where I am living.
For all that, I needed a little colors.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply a blue eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid.
- Apply pink eyeshadow to the crease of the eyelid.
- Reapply blue eyeshadow to the crease and connect it to the pink.
- Apply neon green to the center of the eyelid.
- Put neon yellow shadow in the inner corner of the eyelid.
- Blend orange eyeshadow in the inner crease.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply green eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and pink eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline. Light up the inner corner of the eyelid with a metallic beige eyeshadow.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. Add the silver line in the inner and outer corner.
- Finish the look with mascara.
Full Product List:
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics #Wheat
- Sleek ACID Eyeshadow Palette
- Isadora Eyeshadow #02 Golden Sand
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 07 Black Chrome
- Zoeva Liner #Mirror Shine
- Inglot Brow Powder #568
- L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
Do you like the colors? Where would you use this makeup?
Hava a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>