I like to use colors when it comes to makeup. This time I chose light colors.
Using monochromatic shades in the same color family are a great way to emphasize the eyes without too much effort.
I think this makeup look is also suitable for holiday events.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply a light yellow eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid .
- Apply turquoise eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid.
- Smudge the edges between the yellow and turquoise eyeshadow using the bright intense green.
- Apply purple eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eyelid.
- Smudge the edges between the yellow and purple eyeshadow using the bright intense blue.
- Apply purple eyeshadow to the crease of the eyelids. Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply purple eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and yellow eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
- Kobo Modeling Illuminator #101
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- Mineral Enhancer #Cool Kiss
- Clinique Fresh Bloom 04 Plum Poppy
- Kobo Eyeshadow Base
- Paese Eyeshadows: light yellow, Green, blue, turquise, purple
- Mariza eyeshadow: beige
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Kobo Intense Pen Eyeliner black
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Kobo Long Lasting Glass Shine
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>