Today I am sharing a tutorial on colorful tribal nails. Tribal nails really look trendy and they are fun to create!
THINGS YOU NEED:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Start with painting your nails using a dark nail polish shade. (I used Maybelline Color Show Buried Treasure).
Using white acrylic paint draw four parallel lines near the fixed edge of the nail.
2. Join the second and third parallel lines using small vertical lines.
Create four adjoining semi circles on the fourth line. Fill the semi circles using the same white acrylic paint.
3. Draw three more parallel lines using the same white acrylic paint towards the free edge of the nail.
4. Join the first two parallel lines (from the free edge) via small vertical lines.
Using the dotting tool create dots on both edges of nail.
5. Create small curves on the line just below the large semi circles. This will create a lace like pattern.
6. Fill yellow acrylic paint in the alternate squares between the vertical lines.
(Between second and third line from the non-free edge and the last two lines on the free edge.)
Fill the big semi circles with orange acrylic paint; just leave the boundaries untouched.
You can correct any mistake once the orange acrylic paint dries.
7. Fill the curves (as shown in the pic) using the same orange acrylic paint.
Add dots on the big semi circles using white acrylic paint.
8. Add a top coat to seal off the manicure and your tribal nails are ready!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.