Here's another fun summer look!
The bright neon adds the perfect color pop but it isn't too overpowering since it's only on the inner part of the eye. Although this is a colorful look, since we used only 3 shades, it's still pretty wearable, just a bit blending.
Here's the look:
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- Make Up Atelier Paris Watercolor -Ivory
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Eyeshadow-Yellow
- BH Cosmetics Blue Eyeshadow
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Purple Eyeshadow
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Shimmery White Eyeshadow
- Max Factor Blue Eye Pencil
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner- Black
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara - Black
- Flower Fimo Cane Slice (embellishment)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Using a black eye pencil, draw a line on the outer 1/3 of the eye, following the natural shape of your crease. Draw another line and connect it to the outer edge of the eye, creating a 'v' shape.
- Using a small brush, drag and smudge out the black color, keeping it on the outer edge of the eye.
- Using a white eye base, apply it to the rest of the eye.
- Now apply a bright yellow shadow to the inner 1/2 of the lid.
- Using a vibrant blue shadow, apply it to the outer 1/2 of the lid. Blend it into the yellow creating a gradient effect. This will also add a greenish color in the middle, creating a beautiful transition between the colors.
- Now apply a violet eyeshadow to the outer 1/2 of the crease as well as to the outer part of the eye, creating a 'v' shape or a halo effect around the blue shadow.
- Now apply a shimmery white shadow to the inner part of the eye and beneath the brows for a highlight.
- Using a gel liner, apply black liner to the upper lashline.
- Apply a bit more of the shimmery white shadow to the brow bone area, blending it downwards into the purple. Again, this will create a nice transition between the shades. You should get a pinkish color while blending.
- Apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
- Apply false lashes for a dramatic look.
- Apply a blue kohl pencil to the waterline.
- Optional: Embellish the look with fun floral fimo cane slices!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!