Here's a last minute halloween idea: sugar skull. Or if you celebrate Day of the Dead, this is also a beautiful and festive look. It's fun, colorful and pretty easy to achieve.
Enjoy the tutorial!
Winsor Newton Snazaroo Face Paint ‑ White
Winsor Newton Snazaroo Face Paint ‑ Black
Mehron Paradise 8 Color Brilliant Face Paint Palette
BH Cosmetics BH Hollywood Special Edition California Makeup Palette Collection
European Body Art White Vibe Airbrush Face Paint Makeup (Black, Pink, White)
Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with white face paint and apply to entire face except the eye area.
- Add pink face paint to the eyelids.
- Add dimension with pink eyeshadow on the inner part of the eyes and purple on the outer part. Don’t worry about being too precise here but begin creating the circular shape around the eyes with the eyeshadow.
- Using black face paint, carefully draw the circular shape around the eyes. Try to keep it even on both sides.
- Reapply the pink and purple shadows. Using black eyeshadow, apply to the outer edges to add depth and dimension.
- Reapply the white face paint as needed and set with a powder.
- Apply muti-colored rhinestones along the edges of the circles.
- Then add blue dots in between each rhinestone. You can use the end of your brushes and dip into the face paint for perfect circles.
- Using the black face paint, draw a ‘v’ on the center of the forehead. Then make a vertical line down the middle. Now add small curved lines mimicking a spider’s web.
- Contour the face with pink face paint. Apply to the outer edges of the forehead and to the cheeks and even brink down to the collar bone.
- Use a stencil to transfer fun design such as flowers to the chin area.
- You can continue the web design on the entire forehead or create any design you’d like. I created a scroll pattern.
- Using black face paint, carve out the cheekbones to create the ‘skull’ effect. Then, shade with a purple eyeshadow to add dimension along the cheekbones.
- Add black vertical lines down the lips.
- Embellish the look with rhinestones and glitter as you’d like! Your look is complete!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!