Hey everyone, I hope you doing great and thanks for your visit!
For this look, I was inspired by the Indian festival Holi (Festival of Colors) which is actually in March but this is a cute, colorful look to wear during the summertime too.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Base color: I have used Porcelain Party (380)
- Acrylic paints: orange, yellow, green & pink
- Detail nail art brush
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a base coat.
- Apply 2 thin coats of your base color.
- With detailing brush and acrylic paints, draw random squares (as shown in the image below) until you are satisfied and the nail is filled.
- Apply a layer of top coat and done!
I hope you found this tutorial easy to follow and will try out this nail art design.
If you decide to try out any of my nail art designs, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #hercreativepalace, I would love to see your recreations!
Do share your views on this nail art design in the comment section below.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it.
Have a nice day. Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful! XOXO
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.