I've created another colorful eye makeup look for you today. This is a mix of bright and vivid colors which create a beautiful effect! This look is all about adding tiny amounts of colors and blending the shades together to create a seamless gradient effect. The best part, I'm using only one universal eyeshadow palette today!
Enjoy the step by step tutorial!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette (Pink, Yellow, Green, Blue)
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eyeliner Pencil (waterline)
- Impala Cosmetics Black Eyeliner
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Black Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a white base over entire eyelids. As usual, I'm using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. Then apply a coral or pink eyeshadow to the crease and blend upwards.
- Then apply a bright yellow to the inner corners of the eyes for a nice accent color. This will really make the eyes pop. Bring the color down to the inner 1/3 of the lower lashline as well.
- Apply a teal-green to the inner 1/3 of the lid, beginning where we left off with the yellow color. Then apply a blue shade to 2/3 of the outer lid. Overlap the teal-green and blue in the center of the lid for a nice gradient effect.
- Use a clean brush to blend any harsh edges.
- Now apply a black eyeshadow to the outer edges of the lashline as well as to 2/3 of the outer-lower lashline for a nice smokey effect. The depth will create a nice contrast between the bright colors.
- Add a purple eyeshadow right above the crease and blending into that pink-coral shade we added earlier. Also apply the purple to the outer-lower lashline for a hint of color.
- Then apply a peachy-orange shade right below the brow bone and blend into the purple in the crease for a nice gradient effect. Finish with black liner and mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!