Coachella is the most popular art, music and fashion festival in the world that brings together thousands of talented people together to celebrate diversity. This festival is the perfect place for all artistic people, who like to be different and express themselves through fashion, music and art inspired makeup.
Tired of boring casual fashion, social rules and everyday neutral makeup? Head to Coachella where you can dress like a peaceful ´flower child´ from the 70s, grunge icon from 90s or release your inner boho goddess. Inspired by the Coachella festival season, I´ve decided to create this festive makeup look full of ethnic vibes and boho motives.
Here is a little step by step makeup tutorial that will help you to recreate this look.
1. Start your Coachella makeup with an eyeshadow primer. It will make your eyeshadow last all day long without fading. Then fill in your eyebrows, you can use an eyebrow pomade, brow powder or even an eyebrow pencil.
2. Now sharpen a dark terracotta pencil and start to create a knot shape on your crease. Don´t worry if the shape is not as neat as you want it to be, you can clean up the edges later.
3. It is time to set the pencil with a matte terracotta eyeshadow, you can use a small flat eyeshadow brush and gently press the color on the top of the pencil. Blend the color with a clean blending brush and lighter matte eyeshadow.
4. Fill in the shape with a gold shimmer eyeshadow, carefully 'dragging' the color to the inner eye corner. Highlight the brow bone and inner corner of your eyes with a satin white eyeshadow.
5. For the bottom lashline, I used a beautiful turquoise color, you can also apply it on the bottom waterline. To intensify the look, you can also apply black eye kohl on the top waterline.
6. Don't forget to curl your lashes and apply a generous coat of your favorite mascara. Finish your Coachella inspired makeup with dramatic eyeliner and a pair of false lashes. And your makeup look is done!
Please let me know what you think of this Coachella inspired makeup look and share your wonderful looks in the comment section! Until next time ♥
Lots of love,