In this tutorial I'm sharing a blue cut crease with gold & green, inspired by the fabulous Cleopatra! I think this makeup look would be a perfect match for Cleopatra Cosplay!
Steps (More Detailed):
1. Apply eye primer to prevent creasing & help shadows last all day.
2. Draw on a crease with a black eye pencil.
3. Start building up blue eye shadow right on top of the drawn on crease.
4. Pat a shimmery eye shadow on the brow bone for a highlight.
5. Go back in to the crease & begin blending the blue eye shadow upward.
6. After applying a white base, pat a gold eye shadow all over the lid.
7. Wing out the eye with liquid eyeliner.
8. Go right over the crease with a deeper blue eye shadow to define & darken it.
9. Pat a green eye shadow on the lower line & wing it downward.
10. For more shine I patted Sugarpill's Junebug right on top of the green eyeshadow and then lined the waterline with a black eye pencil.
11. Apply some false lashes & any Cleopatra finishing touches!
Finished Look! Thank you for reading!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.