Hey beauties, today I am sharing a colorful tutorial with Christmas Lights.
This look is beautiful and is perfect for the holidays!
Things You Need:
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start with a sparkly base. I have used Barry M Royal Glitter Lady (white textured polish with golden shimmer) for this. You can also use a white base and layer a silver/gold glitter to over it, to achieve the sparkly base.
2. Dot black acrylic paint into the string shape using a small detailing brush.
3. Add blue bulbs to the string using a diluted blue acrylic paint.
4. Add green bulbs to the string in the same way.
5. Add red bulbs to the string using a red acrylic paint.
6. Use a yellow acrylic paint to add yellow bulbs to the string.
7. Make the string more prominent using a black acrylic paint. I have not used a top coat to save the textured look. If you want, you can apply top coat.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.