- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F02 Blanc
- Cascada Of Colours Brown Pencil
- Sleek Palette Oh So Special (beige, brown)
- Bh Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Palette (sky blue, lime green, purple, white
- Cascada Of Colours Black Pencil
- Rimmel Black Eyeliner
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24h Mascara
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F31 Violet (dots)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a white eye base all over eyelid.
- Using a brown eye pencil, follow the natural shape of your crease and create a line to cut the crease.
- Using brown eyeshadow, gradually thicken the line.
- Using a beige, eyeshadow, clean up the edges.
- Using a bright sky blue eyeshadow, apply to the outer 2/3 of the lid.
- Then apply a lime green eyeshadow to the inner 1/3 of the lid.
- Using a white or ivory shadow, illuminate the inner part of the eyes and below the eyebrows.
- Reapply the brown crease color as needed.
- Apply purple eyeshadow to the inner part of the cut crease blending upwards.
- Reapply the sky blue and lime green to the lower lashline.
- Apply black liner to the upper lashline.
- Line the waterline with black pencil liner.
- Finish with mascara and false lashes.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!