Brown lips are in, so I decided to do a tutorial on it, using a brown eyeliner! Yup an eyeliner!
Since I currently don't have a brown lipstick, why not?!
I created smoky eyes to go along with the look.
Enjoy the tutorial below!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Warm up the crease by applying a matte dark brown eyeshadow.
- Apply an orange eyeshadow to the brow bone and blend.
- Add more of the brown eyeshadow and create a semi cut crease.
- Apply a purple cream eyeshadow to the lids.
- Apply a gold eyeshadow on the inner 1/3 of the eyes.
- Apply a wine colored eyeshadow on the outer half of the eyes.
- Reapply the brown eyeshadow to the crease to clean up the edges and blend.
- Reapply the orange eyeshadow as needed.
- Highlight the browbone and inner corners with an illuminating eyeshadow.
- Apply a lilac cream shadow on the outer 1/2 of the lids.
- Apply glitter on top of the cream shadow.
- Line the upper lashline and lower waterline with black.
- Apply a wine colored eyeshadow on the lower lashline for a smokey effect.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara.
- Contour, highlight and apply blush to your cheeks.
- Fill in the lips with a creamy brown eyeliner or lipliner and apply a light brown lipstick to tone it down a lil bit. The look is done!
- Stila Eyes Are The Window Eyeshadow Palette
- XX1 Cream/ Glitter Set
- Urban Decay Vice 3 Eyeshadow Palette
- theBalm Mary Loumanizer
- elf Cream Eyeliner
- Lakme Kajal
- Makeup Forever Smoky Lash Mascara
- Milani Baked Blush - Rose D'oro
- Ever Bilena Brown Eyebrow Pencil
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick In Siennas
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>