My everyday makeup routine usually consists of neutral colors. I feel good in them and it's easier to play it safe with neutral colors. Right?
When I apply my makeup, I prefer all the colors to be found in one place. That's why I chose the Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Oh So, Special, today.
You might find it hard to believe, but I even applied my liner using black eyeshadow. Interesting? ;)
- Apply a base for the eyeshadows. Apply light brown eyeshadow to the outer crease.
- Apply brown eyeshadow with a violet undertone to the outer half of the lid.
- Add a bit of black in the outer corner of the eyelid.
- Using a blending brush, gently blend the transition between the colors. Along the upper edges of the eyeshadows, apply a salmon pink eyeshadow.
- Apply a metallic light brown to the middle of the eyelid.
- Apply a beige eyeshadow to the outer corner. Using the same shade, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Apply a light brown eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and beige to the inner lower lashline.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Line the upper lashline with black eyeshadow mixed with Duraline. Of course, you can dampen a brush with a little bit of water to intensify the black as well.
- Finish the look with mascara!
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer #01 Light
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Max Factor Loose Powder Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Inglot Eye Makeup Base
- Inglot Duraline
- Sleek Pallete Oh So Special
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Mascara Max Factor Mascara Masterpiece Max #black
- Mariza Lip Gloss Chic
Feel free to comment :)
Have a nice day!
Learn more about Joanna here
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.