After my lip series, I'm finally back with another eye tutorial! This one is bright, colorful and perfect for spring!
Hope you enjoy the tutorial!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Masquerade Cosmetics Shimmer Powder 96 Show Pink
- BH Cosmetics 60s Palette (purple, sky blue, white, pink, black, green, yellow)
- Orange Brow Pencil
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Orange Gold Pigment
- NYX Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Liner Crystal Gold (LCL101)
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- Sparkle Powder White
- Mac Fluidline Blacktrack
- False Lashes
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24h Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a white base over entire eyelid. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Apply a hot pink shadow to the center of the lid all the way up to the crease.
- Apply a purple shadow to the outer edge of the eye blending towards the center of the crease.
- Then apply a light sky blue shadow to the remaining part of the lid, the inner 1/3.
- Using a black eye pencil, draw a line outlining the purple shadow and begin creating the outer winged liner. Also apply black to the lower lashline.
- Intensify the black lines with black shadow.
- Apply light pink shadow to the outer edges of the eye and fill in the area between the black lines.
- Apply purple to the lower lashline and smudge out for a soft hazy look.
- Define the brows with black pencil.
- Apply gold glitter liner to the brows for a highlight.
- Apply green and yellow gold just above the inner crease.
- Apply black gel liner to the upper lashline.
- Apply false lashes and mascara.
- Embellish the look with rhinestones and crystals.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!