Here's a fun and pretty pink makeup look with intense graphic eyeliner!
The glitter liner adds a fun touch!
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
- Sleek I-Divine Acid Eyeshadow Palette (#4 orange , #1 fuschia, #7 purple,)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolor F25 Intense Pink
- Masquerade Professional Shimmer-Powder #96 Show Pink
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel #77
- NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Collection - Glam 24 Karat
- Milani Liquifeye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic - Black (waterline)
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder PP21 White Orange
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a neutral eye base. Then using Sleek’s Acid palette, apply the neon orange shadow to the crease and blend outwards and upwards to soften the edges.
- Then apply a bright pink eye base to the entire eyelid. I’m using Makeup Atelier Watercolor.
- Pat on a shimmer powder in pink over the pink base.
- Apply a pearl powder to the inner corners and beneath the brows for a beautiful highlight.
- Going back into the Sleek Acid palette, apply the first eyeshadow, a plum-ish fuchsia to the lower lashline. Extend the shadow to the outer-upper lashline to create a winged eyeshadow effect.
- Then apply the seventh eyeshadow in the palette, which is a purple eyeshadow, to the outer part of the eye and intensify the purple shadow.
- Apply black gel eyeliner to the upper lashline. Follow the purple winged eyeshadow as a guide. I went for an intense graphic liner look.
- Apply gold glitter eyeliner to the upper lashline, parallel to the black liner. You can stop here but if you want to go all out with the graphic eyeliner, apply to the outer ½ of the crease.
- Smudge a tiny amount of purple in the outer part of the crease.
- Then apply the black gel eyeliner to the outer part of the crease following the gold line applied in the previous step.
- Apply false lashes and mascara to lower lashes.
- Finish with black eyeliner in the lower waterline.
- Optional: embellish the look with black eyeliner.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!