- NYX Base White
- Bh Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Palette (pink, Orange, Lilac, Yellow
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics White
- Sparkle Powder
- False Eyelashes
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24h Mascara
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F31 Violet
- Leocrema Gloss
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white eye base.
- Apply pink to the inner 1/3 of the eye.
- Then apply orange to the inner 1/3 of the eye, just above the pink.
- Apply pink to the outer 1/3 of the lid.
- Again, apply the orange right above the pink, creating a halo effect. Blend.
- Bring the pink down to the lower lashline.
- Apply a shimmery white or light pink powder to the center of the lid.
- Reapply any pink as needed.
- Add dimension to the look with a small amount of lilac. I’m adding it around the lashline to create depth.
- Apply white to the center of the lid and to the center of the lower lashline.
- Apply false eyelashes.
- Finish with mascara.
- For the lips, I applied Makeup Altier’s watercolor followed by a clear lipgloss.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!