Today I am sharing a drip nail art tutorial. You can achieve this look with this tutorial for the coming Halloween. In this tutorial, I have combined drips and stains with uneven french tips.
Things you need:
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start with a black base. I have used Maybelline Color Show Blackout for this. Let it dry completely.
Using a detailing brush to create the drip shapes near the fixed edge of the nail and the splatter pool shape near the free edge. The splatter pool should look like a french tip. Use a red acrylic paint for this.
2. Fill in the drips using the same acrylic paint.
3. Once the filling is complete, you can use a black acrylic paint to correct the drip shapes.
4. Dilute red acrylic paint with water. Using a thick brush create blobs of acrylic paint in between the drips and the french tip.
5. Leave the blobs for 10 seconds (this totally depends on how diluted your acrylic paint is; More Diluted = More leaving time).
Use the thick dry brush(clean the brush on blotting paper so that no water/acrylic paint is left in the brush hair) and absorb the still wet acrylic paint from the blobs. This will leave you with the boundaries of acrylic paint; with the base color(black) showing in between.
You can create 2 to 3 stains per nail, just don't overcrowd the nails.
6. Use a top coat to seal off the manicure.
Your Halloween nails are ready!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful....
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.