Today I've created another bright and colorful look for you! This one is inspired by the flower: Birds of Paradise. The geometric and crisp edges and the bright colors are what really caught my eye!
Here's a closer look at what I came up with:
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Make Up Atelier Paris- Watercolors: Brown,Pink, Yellow
- BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette- Pink Eyeshadow, Yellow, Lilac, Blue
- Make Up Atelier Paris Yellow Watercolor +yellow Eyeshadow Bh Palette
- Watercolor Green Make Up Atelier Paris + Green Eyeshadow Bh Palette
- Aqua Palette Paradise Mehron Black Skore Eyeliner Black (skore) Watercolor
- False Eyelashes
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Black Kohl Eyeliner
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Black Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire lids.
- Then apply a warm brown to the outer crease gradually taking it towards the center of the crease. I’m using a watercolor from the Makup Alterieer Paris palette.
- Then take a pink, this time I’m using BH Cosmetics, apply towards the outer crease and slowly taking it inwards.
- Reapply the brown, this time making it more intense along the outer edge of the eye.
- Then apply a darker shade of pink, overlapping it over the pink we applied earlier, but again, keep it towards the outer edge of the eye. This will create a gradient like effect.
- Now apply a shimmery white to the inner third of the eyes as well as to the browbone for a highlight.
- Now I’m using both the Makeup Altier & BH Cosmetics together and creating a very vivid yellow shade. Apply this above the crease, this time making the color darker at the inner corners and lighter at the outer edges.
- Using both palettes again, I’m creating a teal green shade and applying to half my eyebrows and bringing it downwards toward my nose, creating a triangular shape.
- Then apply a blue and purple to the outer lower lashine.
- I’ve created fun dots in black and white to make the look more avant garde-ish. Finish with black liner, false lashes and mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!