Can you believe that summer is almost at the end? The back to school time is only few weeks away, so we better be prepared. Stressful? No way, it is the most exciting part of the whole school journey. Back to school makeup and stationery shopping together with a wardrobe update is so much fun, actually it feels more like a therapy than an exhausting routine. August is a perfect time to start a new life. So as you have guessed already, today I wanted to show you how to create a very beautiful, yet very quick and simple everyday makeup look for school and don't worry nothing boring or tedious, I promise it'll be fun! Ready? Let`s start.
1. First of all we need to make sure our makeup will last all day long - I never liked to carry all my makeup products to school in my bag. Prepare the skin by applying a makeup and eyeshadow primer, give them some time to set down on the skin.
2. Fill in your eyebrows using a natural looking eyebrow pencil or an eyeshadow, don't need to apply a brow pomade for an everyday makeup, it is a little bit too heavy.
3. Now let's do an eye makeup look. I love using pastel shades for an everyday look, they always look beautiful, not too harsh and not boring. Apply a mix between soft peach and pink blush eyeshadow on the eyelid, you can even add a little bit of shimmer, but be gentle.
4. The next step is to apply a soft matte brown on the crease, to make the eye look opened. Use a soft blending brush to blend it out and add a little bit more if necessary. And now my favorite part of the whole look - eyeliner. Draw a little wing using a waterproof eyeliner, but don't make it too dramatic.
5. Highlight the corners of your eyes and brow bone with a matte white eye shadow. Curl the lashes and apply a lengthening mascara on your eyelashes. If you wish to you may apply falsies, but use a natural looking lashes or it will be too much.
6. Now you can continue with your face makeup, I prefer to use a lightweight bb cream as my foundation and loose rice powder to set it on the place, but if you need a better coverage go for a full cover foundation, just make sure it feels light on the skin and lasts long. Be soft on your contouring and blush routine and instead play around with liquid and powder highlighters, this will make your skin glowing and fresh. For my lips, I used a nude lipstick and lipgloss, but the lipstick shade is totally up to you, just try to keep the whole back to school makeup look soft and natural.
I wish you to have a wonderful school year, stay beautiful and inspired and thank you for reading my post, I hope some of you will find it interesting and useful. Please let me know in the comments section what is your go - to everyday makeup for school. I'll talk to you very soon, bye bye :*
Lots of love,