Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great!
Nowadays, I'm getting obsessed with lip balms but then I think that there is no point in wasting money and buying lots of lip balms and not using them. In short, till date I own only 2 lip balms and I think these will last for very long. After all, there's only so much I'll apply it in a day!
I have been using Maybelline Baby Lips Lip balm and loving it, you can check the review here.
And today, I'm going to review Avon Naturals Lip Balm in the flavor Cherry. This one is so nourishing and smells so nice.
PRICE AND QUANTITY: INR-Rs. 99 for 4 g (price may fluctuate as these are available on offers sometimes)
AVAILABILITY: Through a consultant, online and ebay.
- The deliciously flavored lip balm moisturizes and softens dry lips.
- Contains sunscreen.
INGREDIENTS: Not mentioned
HOT TO USE: Apply on lips as needed, massage gently to achieve better effect.
MY EXPERIENCE: As I've been addicted to lip balms these days, I'm totally loving this one too. I've tried Maybelline's lip balm too and frankly speaking, both the balms did their jobs perfectly well. This one is becoming my favorite because of its awesome scent. I love cherries!
- Texture: Texture is super awesome and soft on your lips. Plus it contains sunscreen too. But yes, it doesn't have SPF which is a con for me (or everyone?) because when you leave home, you want your lips to be protected from the harsh sun rays.
- Packaging: It comes in a standard twist up tube with plastic packaging and a white cap. You can read all the details about the product on the packaging. It's travel friendly too so you can travel with it without any problems.
- Pigmentation: Here pigmentation is pretty good but if you want to achieve the lip balm shade, it requires 2-4 swipes.
- Moisturizing: YES! This lip balm really moisturizes your lips very well and keep them soft and healthy.
- Staying power: It doesn't have much staying power but as it's travel friendly, you can re-apply it when you want (I guess it won't take more than 30 seconds?). For me, it stays for 1-2 hours on my lips.
- Fragrance: Heavenly awesome! Just loved it! I think because of this fragrance, I love this product more and more after every application.
- Price: I think this is very economical as compared to other brands. Plus it does its job pretty well! Also, you can grab these when Avon is offering special promos as they always have some specials going on.
You must try them if you want your lips to be moisturized and that too at an affordable price. Plus it's a great substitute for lip gloss.
- Green Tea
- Almond & Milk
- Travel friendly
- Moisturizes your lips
- Keeps your lips healthy
- Awesome fragrance
- Smooth texture
- Decent pigmentation
- Many flavors available
- Impressive packaging
- Lasts for long as the product quantity is healthy
- Looks natural
- Can be used as lip shade for day time functions and outings
- Poor staying power
- Need to apply 2-4 swipes to get the exact lip balm shade
- No ingredients mentioned
FINAL VERDICT: Colored/ flavored lip balms can also be used as lip shades for any day time (even at night) functions and parties. It will perform dual functions, first it'll give a natural look, second will work as both lip balm and lip shade. So it'll give you a subtle look with moisturizing lips at the same time. I think you must check out this product and give it a try.
Do share your views on AVON Naturals Cherry Lip Balm in the comments below. Have you tried it? If yes, then what is your take on it? If not, will you give it a try?
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it.
Have a nice day. Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful! XOXO
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.