Today's makeup tutorial is this avante garde - not your everyday - lip tutorial.
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Brown Eyeshadow
- Impala Cosmetics Red Lip Pencil
- 3 Concept Eyes Lip Pigment - N3
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Liquid Black Eyeliner
- Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Loose Mineral Eyeshadow-Nomad-Fire Dancer (red metallic)
- Floral Fimo Slice Nail Art
- NYX Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Liner Crystal Gold (LCL101)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Outline and fill in your upper lip with a brownish plum lipliner. Then set with a matte brown eyeshadow.
- Outline and line the lower lip with a red lip pencil. Set with an eyeshadow.
- Using a bright red lip pigment, apply to lips, leaving out the outline.
- Apply a metallic red pigment over the gloss. Reapply lipliner as needed for that crisp, matte outline.
- Now you can embellish the look! I applied 3d floral fimo slices to the lips, Outlined the top lip with black liner and even added a bit of gold glitter liner for some fun sparkle!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!