Hey girls, today I am sharing a fall look I did yesterday. I love fall shades and this manicure has fall/autumn leaves which makes it perfect for this season.
Things You Need:
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start with painting a white creme base on your nails. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On.
2. Use a reddish brown acrylic paint to draw the leaf strands where you want to paint the leaf. I painted two leaves per nail and only one on the pinky nail.
The reddish brown paint can be created by mixing a brown acrylic paint with red acrylic paint.
3. Draw the boundaries for the leaves. Use small brush strokes to create it and once you are satisfied with the shape make it more prominent. (Use the same brownish red acrylic paint for this.)
4. Dilute the brown acrylic paint and add a drop of diluted yellow acrylic paint to it. Fill this brown-yellow mix in the leaves. (Dilute the acrylic paint using water).
5. Dilute dark green acrylic paint and dot it around the leaves using a small detailing brush.
6. After a few seconds (when the green dots are still wet) dab an absorbent paper towel on the green dots. This will give a bubble look to the dots.
Add a top coat and your look is complete. I used Deborah Milano Pret-A-Porter top coat.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.