Here's a fun look just in time for Autumn / Fall !
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F04 Blue
- Sleek Palette Oh So Special (black)
- Blue Eyeshadow Pigment
- Green Eyeshadow Pigment
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F22 Red
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F12 Yellow
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F10 Wine
- BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Palette (yellow, red, purple, white)
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner- Black
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner -Crystal Gold
- Cascada Of Colours Black Pencil
- False Eyelashes
- Rimmel Black Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a blue eyeshadow base to the entire eyelid leaving out the inner corners.
- Apply a black eyeshadow to the inner corners and outer corners.
- Pat on a blue eyeshadow over the blue eye base.
- Use a skin toned eyeshadow to blend out any harsh edges and to soften up the crease area.
- Apply a duo chrome eyeshadow pigment over the blue shadow for a multi-faceted look.
- Apply a reddish/wine colored base to the lower lashline and to the inner part of the crease.
- Now use a red eyeshadow to apply over the red eye base.
- Apply a yellow eye base to the inner part of the eye above the red. Follow with a yellow eyeshadow. Blend upwards toward the eyebrows.
- Reapply black eyeshadow the crease area.
- Apply yellow eyeshadow below the red to the lower lashline.
- Clean up the edges with concealer and powder.
- Apply black gel liner to the upper lashline.
- Apply a set of false eyelashes.
- Apply black eye pencil to the lower waterline.
- Using gold glitter liner, apply sporadically to embellish the look.
- Finish with mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!