It's almost that time - FALL! My favorite time of the year usually brings about a change in tone and with the leaves falling and the chill in the air, I of course, change up my makeup too! Check out this fall inspired palette with fall leaf inspired shades and a mysterious lip.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked/golden bronze(about $19.00 )
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Roach/burgundy brown(about $19.00 )
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout/matte black (about $19.00 )
- Kat Von D Eyeshadow in Electric Warrior/citron green (about $21.00 )
- Physician's Formula Sexy Wear Liquid Liner in Black ( about $9.50 )
- Revlon PhotoReady HD Cream Blush in Flushed ( about $9.99 )
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara in Black ( about $24.00 )
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlight in Moonstone ( about $38.00 )
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Damned ( about $20.00 )
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- After applying your favorite primer and foundation, apply a golden bronze eyeshadow to the entire eyelid and lower lashline. Blend outwards. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked/golden bronze.
- Apply a brownish/burgundy shade to the upper crease and blend outwards. Also swipe this shade along the bottom lashline. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Roach/burgundy brown. Blend well.
- Apply a matte black to the crease, but don't overpower your burgundy shade. Use this black a little under your burgundy and blend the two together subtly but still ensuring your burgundy is visible. I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout/matte black.
- Add a pop of unique fall color to the inner eyes by applying a unusual choice in tone - citron! This shade is hard to find, it's a limey yellow that is not yellow but not green either - it's both! Kat Von D Eyeshadow in Electric Warrior/citron green is the perfect tone. Apply this in the inner eye on the lower lids and blend inwards subtly.
- Line your upper eyes in a sleek, black cat eye. Physician's Formula Sexy Wear Liquid Liner in Black is amazing and my new fave! Super affordable, doesn't burn the eyes, smells awesome ( which is weird ) and goes on sharp. Loved it!
- Coat your lashes in a single, natural coat of mascara such as Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara in Black.
- Highlight your upper cheekbones and under the arch of your brow. Blend well. I used Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlight in Moonstone, which is so natural and shimmery yet not overdone.
- Another one of my new faves is Revlon PhotoReady HD Cream Blush in Flushed! Use this as your blush, and don't worry, the crazy pink shade it appears to be actually blends into a beautifully natural flush.
- Apply the focal point of this look - a rich, black cherry lipstick. I used Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Damned, it has awesome staying power and the pigment is unbeatable. You're Done!
View more posts from Krista here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.