Today's makeup tutorial is a high impact fall look with bold statement lips!
I've added an avante garde touch to the look for fun.
I've used one, affordable eyeshadow palette. I hope you like the tutorial, below!
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Rio Rio Eyeshadow Palette (blue, lilac, white, black, gold, orange)
- Rimmel Black Eyeliner
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Green Pigment
- False Eyelashes
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24h Mascara
- Cascada Of Colours Black Pencil
- Rhinestone Embellishments
- Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick - Mulberry
- Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit - Medium
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply blue eyeshadow to the inner 1/3 of the crease blending out and upwards.
- Then, apply a lilac eyeshadow right above the blue eyeshadow right on the side of the nose in the inner part of the eye.
- For the avante garde look, I’m also adding the lilac shade above my eyebrows then filling in the part below with white for a highlight.
- Now apply a gold eyeshadow to the eyelid, focusing on the center of the lid.
- Using a black shadow, apply to the lower lashline and blend.
- Using the blue and lilac shades, I’m going back and forth to create a 3 dimensional halo effect around the eyes. This step is completely optional.
- Apply an orange eyeshadow on the outer part of the eyes. For a softer look, use a fluffier brush.
- Apply black to add dimension to the design around the eyes.
- Add black liner to the upper lashline. Also add black pencil liner to the waterline.
- Smudge a little black shadow around the outer upper lashline for a smokey effect.
- Apply a duochrome green eyeshadow pigment to the lower lashline.
- Apply a set of false lashes and mascara.
- Finish with bold statement lips and make sure to contour your features to add dimension and color to the look.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!