I've created a feline cat eye with an animal print design with a fun metallic pop!
Although this is an editorial type of look or something you might see on the runways, this would also be perfect for a last minute Halloween look! Enjoy the step by step tutorial!
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolour Aqua F02 White
- BH Cosmetics Palette Hollywood (pink, violet, fuchsia, white)
- Rimmel Black Eyeliner
- Cascada Of Colours Black Pencil
- False Eyelashes
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24h Mascara
- Decoration Stencil
- Makeup Geek Liquid Gold
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a white eye base to entire eyelid area. Follow with a white eyeshadow.
- Then apply a pink eyeshadow to the crease and blend upwards to soften the look.
- Apply a violet eyeshadow to the entire eyelid.
- Layer a fuchsia eyeshadow in the crease to create a gradient effect.
- Smudge the violet eyeshadow on the lower lashline.
- Apply black liner on the upper lashline and wing out on the inner and outer corners.
- Apply false eyelashes for a dramatic look and follow with mascara.
- Apply black kohl pencil to the inner rim of the lower waterline.
- You can stop here or continue to embellish the look.
- I’ve added metallic gold to the inner part of the eyebrows and used a stencil to create the pattern around the eyes. Remember to have fun!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!