Today I want to share a very colorful eye makeup look.
Although this combination and technique isn't wearable for everyday, it's a fun explosion of colors that can be worn on festive occasions.
Enjoy the tutorial, below.
1. Apply a violet eyeshadow on the crease and outer corner of the eyelid.
2. Apply dark violet eyeshadow on the outer crease of the lid. Blend.
3. On the rest of the eyelid, apply a white eye crayon.
4. Apply orange eyeshadow to the center of the eyelid. In the inner corner, apply a yellow eyeshadow. Connect the colors using a soft brush.
5. Emphasize the lower lashline using lime green eyeshadows.
6. Brighten the inner corners with a whitish silver eyeshadow. Using the same color, highlight in the form of a triangle, in the corner of the outer eye.
7. Fill in the eyebrows using blue liner. Light up the inner part of the eyebrows with the whitish silver shadow. Brighten the area under the eyebrows.
8. Line your upper lashline with blue liner. On the waterline, apply the same blue liner.
9. Apply false eyelashes. Finish the look with mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadows: yellow(146), orange (147), violet (149), lime (150), green (151)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows: Drama Queen, High Wire
- Inglot Eyeliner Gel 67
- My Secret 2in1 Big Eye Pencil Milk
- False Lashes Ardell Demi Wispies
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara
I hope you like this look.
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!