Hi guys! The second winter month is finally over, so let's greet February with a new step by step makeup tutorial, inspired by the birthstone of this month - the beautiful Amethyst stone. During the Middle Ages, this stone symbolized royalty and associated qualities of peace, courage and strength. While creating this makeup tutorial, I was inspired by the raw Amethyst gemstones, their colors can vary drastically from a milky lilac shades to the most dark purple tones.
1. Let's start with an eyeshadow primer - apply it all over your eyelid and blend with the help of your fingertips. Eye primer will help our eyeshadow last longer and look brighter. Give this product some time to set down on the skin.
2. Fill in your eyebrows using a natural looking eyebrow pencil or an eye shadow. Start to apply a matte purple pencil on the outer half of the eyelid and the inner corner of your lid, leaving the center of your eyelid empty. The eye pencil will make your eyeshadow last even longer.
3. Blend the pencil with the help of a small, soft synthetic brush. Apply a matte purple eyeshadow on the top of the pencil. Blend out the edges with a help of a clean blending brush.
4. The next step is to put a shimmer lavender eye shadow in the center of your eyelid. Use a soft blending brush to blend the transitions between the colors and to ensure that there are no harsh lines. The shimmering center of the eye lid will open your eyes and make them look bigger.
5. Tightline your eyes - apply a purple matte eye pencil on the top and bottom waterline. Draw a beautiful wing with a liquid eyeliner. Curl the lashes and apply a few coat of your favorite mascara. Apply some false lashes and the Amethyst Makeup Look is done :)
Happy birthday to everyone who was born in February, Amethyst is one of the most beautiful birthstones and I hope you liked my Amethyst Makeup Tutorial, please let me know what you think of this makeup look don't forget to follow my blog for more looks. Hugs and kisses :*
Lots of love,