Hi everyone, it is time for a new step by step makeup tutorial inspired by the mysterious birthstone of the month June. When I was small, I owned a very simple, but beautiful ring with a small Alexandrite gemstone. This stone is often described as “emerald by day, ruby by night”, because of its rare ability to change color - from a light, almost transparent sky blue shade under the sun lights, to a rich grape purple under the artificial light. This unique color looks especially breathtaking on brown, amber and tile green eyes. Inspired by this exclusivity, I've created a very simple and wearable Alexandrite Makeup Tutorial and you can easily recreate this makeup look following these easy steps.
1. Start your eye makeup with an eyeshadow primer. Evenly apply it all over your eyelid and blend it with the help of your ring finger. Eyeshadow primer will help your eyeshadow to last longer and look brighter. You can continue your makeup after the eyeshadow primer absorbs into the skin.
2. Fill in your eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil or an eyeshadow, as you prefer. Start to apply teal eye pencil on the inner and outer corner of your eyelid, leaving the center of the eyelid empty. No need to be precise and perfect, eye pencil will act as a base for the eyeshadow.
3. Blend the pencil with the help of a small and soft synthetic brush and set it with an eyeshadow of a similar color. I also used some dark blue eyeshadow to make the color more intense.
4. Now it is time to fill in the space on the center of the eyelid. Apply a muave color and blend the transition between all the shades. Don't forget to blend the crease area, use some nude pink eyeshadow to help the process.
5. The next step is to put a black eye kohl on the upper waterline and forest green pencil on the lower waterline. Draw a beautiful wing with liquid or gel eyeliner, curl the lashes and apply few coats of mascara. Finish the Alexandrite Makeup look with false eye lashes and it's done!
I want to congratulate everyone, who was born in month June, you are so lucky to have beautiful Alexandrite as your birthstone. I really hope you liked Alexandrite inspired tutorial, please don't hesitate to let me know in the comment section what do you think of this makeup look, I'm excited to hear your opinion. Don't forget to follow my blog for more birthstone inspired makeup tutorials, I'll talk to you soon, hugs and kisses !
Lots of love,