Hey girls, today I am sharing a simple acid wash nail tutorial.
The acid wash nails are an easy way to wear neon shades on your nails.
THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1) Apply white shade on nails as a base and let it dry.
2) Apply neon shades on nails. I used one neon shade on one nail, you can use more than one shade on a nail. Let the nails dry completely.
3) Apply one thin coat of white polish on all the nails (over neon shades). Give this some more time to dry. The nails should be dry completely before the next step.
4) Saturate (dip) a Q-tip/cotton bud in acetone and with very light hand start removing the white layer off the nails. Do this in patches.
5) Once you are satisfied with the look, proceed to the other nail. Change the Q-tip once stray fibers start sticking to your nails. You can pick the cotton strays from the nails using tweezers.
6) Apply a top coat to seal off the manicure.
You now have your neon acid wash nails!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.