I created this look using the Subculture palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. So, I received this palette on Christmas, it was a nice present and since then I've used it quite a bit. I really like this palette even if the eyeshadows have some fallout, I don't mind at all. All of the ABH palettes have fallout, I dont know why some people attacked this palette so bad! Anyway, I love the colors and I think it's perfect for the autumn/winter season.
For the list of products used to create this look, scroll down below.
1. Milani Eyeshadow Primer
2. Anastasia Subculture Palette
3. Kiko Long Lasting Stick – 28
4. Zoeva Graphic Eyes Pencil – Good Karma
5. NYX Stacked Mascara – Black
6. Glittero Accent Lashes
1. Kiko Precision Eyebrow Pencil – 03
2. Essence Make me Brow Eyebrow Gel
1. Too Faced Hangover X Face Primer
2. Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter – Champagne
3. Too Faced Born This Way FDT – Light Beige
4. NYX Total Drop FDT – Vanilla
5. Catrice Camouflage Concealer – 010 Ivory
6. NYX No Filter Powder – Porcelain
7. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer – Medium/Deep
8. Too Faced Love Flush Blush – Baby Love
9. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
1. NYX Lipliner Pencil – Beige
2. NYX Lingerie – Corset
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.