Having trouble picking out a new cosmetic palette for a date? Want something unique and sultry yet not overdone and bland?
Check out these four palette ideas that mix up your color usage yet won't make you feel like you're pushing the look too far. From deep browns to mysterious lilacs, I've utilized some new tones for some certified date looks you'll love AND feel yourself in!
1.) Chocolate Kiss Palette:
Rich and chocolaty sweet! Wear Perfect for olive skin tones, and deep skin tones. Also works for fair skin tones! This look is sultry with a hint of rebellion.
- Eyeshadow: Too Faced Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow Collection in Honey Pot and Chocolate Martini. Apply Honey over the lid and the bottom lashline. Smudge and Blend Chocolate Martini in the crease!
- Eyeliner: Apply Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in Color 08 Brown - dark chocolate above the lashline and halfway across the bottom waterline, from the outside in.
- Smudge Highlight: Apply NARS Super Orgasm Illuminator to the cheek bones and under the brow arch.
- Blush: Apply Laura Mercier Radiance Baked Body Bronzer over the apples of your cheeks and lightly over the lids of your eyes.
- Lip Liner: Line your lips with Bite Beauty Contour Lip Liner in Cashew.
- LipGloss: Apply Nars lipgloss in Stolen kisses over the lips!
- Mascara: Apply They're Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics!
2.) Sugarbaby Palette:
Pink hues with a touch of violet and shimmery warm hues! This look is cute and flirty with a devious flair and pop of color!
- Eyeshadow: Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette - In The Tropics. Try the Pinkish Brown shade 2nd from the top and the light lavender color underneath it. Apply the Lavender to the lid and blend outwards, also applying it to your bottom lashline. Apply the golden pink beige color in the crease, blend out!
- Eyeliner: Apply Sephora Collection Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in 13 Glitter Purple - deep violet with silver glitter to the upper and lower lashline and smudge. Run the line in the crease of your eye and smudge, blending it into your beige shadow well. On top, apply classic black in the same brand to the upper lashline only.
- Highlight: Apply Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - Radiant Touch Luminous Vanilla to the cheek bones and under the brow arch.
- Blush: Apply Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow - rose pink shimmer / soft coral pink / peachy pink shimmer over the apples of your cheeks.
- Lip Liner: Line your lips with Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Cool Candy 21C.
- Lipstick: Try Makeup Forever 33 - satin fresh pink
- LipGloss: Apply Buxom Full on Lip Polish Cassandra - pink-beige shimmer over the lips!
- Mascara: Apply They're Real by Benefit Cosmetics!
3.) Vampy Vixen Palette:
Mysterious and sexy this dark yet not overdone palette gives your look a violet toned bite with playful undertones. Wear it out for a late night drink or in daylight and turn heads!
- Eyeshadow: Too Faced Boudoir Eyes in Voulez-Vous and Lap Dance. Apply Lap Dance to the lid heavily and blend out. Add Voulez-Vous to the crease and bottom lashline, blend out and smudge.
- Eyeliner: Apply Sephora Collection Waterproof Liquid in a slick sweep or a cat eye in color 'Black'
- Highlight: Apply Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo - sheer gold/ gilded rose to your upper cheekbones and under your brow arch, blend well.
- Blush: Apply Becca Beach Tint Raspberry/ Opal - raspberry infused with golden opal to the apples of your cheeks, blend.
- Lipliner: Line lips with Purple 13C - dark eggplant purple.
- LipGloss: Apply Buxom MWAH - shimmering lilac over your lined lips!
4.) Sweetheart Palette:
Rosy and warm perfect for any date! Wear this during the day for a casual yet romantic look.
- Eyeshadow: Naked 3 Palette in Dust and Burnout. Apply Dust over the lid and Blend Burnout in the crease!
- Eyeliner: Apply Stila Stay all day Liquid liner above the lash line.
- Highlight: Apply NARS Orgasm Illuminator to the cheek bones and under the brow arch.
- Blush: Swipe some Bare Minerals Blush in Sweetheart over the apples of your cheeks.
- Lipstick/Gloss: Apply Perricone MD No Lipstick Lipstick in sheer rosy pink sheen, and Buxom Lip Polish in Warm Toffee!
View more posts from Krista here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.