Hey guys! I wanted to know what your favorite under eye concealer is to really brighten up the under eyes and make the whole face look awake. Mine is definitely Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Concealer (I am in the shade 'Honey'). It has that salmon tone that really helps brighten up the under eyes. I apply it a certain way, which is similar to the way Kim Kardashian applies her concealer. I draw two triangles under my eyes and blend so that it covers a large area and is extra brightening. Let me know what your favorite under eye brightening concealer is and check out my tutorial to see my under eye brightening method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RkrORdIXB8

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my favorite is Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer Stay In Place and Estee Lauder Ideal Light Brush-on Illuminator. I love this 2 products :)

Thanks for sharing, I will try those out!

i seem to like revlon color stay concealers but u have to work fast and it seem to do well for me- sometime the foundations do the job as well too. a lighter shade.

@Seema Kay Hard Candy Glamoflauge! Inexpensive, yet highly concentrated and a little goes along way...instantly warms up the under eye area and banishes dark circles!

my favourite is match 2 by essence

I absolutely love the prep+prime highlighter in light boost

RSS

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Ultamate Rewards

More In Eyeliner

More From Tutorials

More Reviews

More in Tips & DIYs

Get 20% OFF at Colourpop.com - Minimum $15 purchase

Shop Latest Deals

Latest Activity