Embed your youtube videos into your blog posts so you don't have to enter url links and users can click play straight from your post! Here's how:
- Click the 'show more' link on the bottom to customize.
- Now you can customize the size. We recommend 750 for the 1st box. Then hit the tab key on your keyboard, for it to automatically adjust the width.
- When you're done, copy the embed code.
- Now, open up a new blog post on Glam Express. On the top header, click the blue 'media' icon.
- Now paste the youtube embed code into this Add Media dialogue box. The hit the ok button.
- While you're editing your post in Visual Mode, this is what you'll see in place of the video.
- When you're done with your post, click the 'publish post' button and that's it!
We hope you found this helpful! If you have any questions, simply type them below.